will this post have any organization whatsoever? probably not. now that you’re aware of that, let’s continue.
so in response to this post i got some…criticism that jon snow isn’t really all that special and that we shouldn’t be giving him the label “feminist” just for being a decent human being and i agree
BUT JON SNOW IS MORE THAN JUST A DECENT HUMAN BEING
when people say jon snow is boring i wonder if we’re reading the same books because jon snow:
- is a progressive feminist
- is one of very few democratically elected leaders in westeros
- slowly and systematically tried to change the rules and traditions of the organization he was elected leader of
- he tried to get the night’s watch to join forces with the wildlings
- he tried to get the night’s watch to join forces with women
- literally jon snow is turning shit on its head at the wall
- and no one in the rest of westeros is even noticing
Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
“If we are taken, you will go over to them, as the wildling girl you captured once urged you. They may demand that you cut your cloak to ribbons, that you swear them an oath on your father’s grave, that you curse your brothers and your Lord Commander. You must not balk, whatever is asked of you. Do as they bid you… but in your heart, remember who and what you are. Ride with them, eat with them, fight with them, for as long as it takes. And watch.“
Snow on the Iron Throne
O Winter! bar thine adamantine doors:
The north is thine; there hast thou built thy dark